Certification Levels and Cost of Certification
Zero Defect and Zero Effect (ZED) is a simple, transparent and affordable certification with 3 levels i.e., Bronze, Silver and Gold, and is based on well defined parameters of Quality, Safety, Production, Cleanliness, Energy, Environment and more…
a) Certification Level 1: BRONZE: Rs. 10,000/-
b) Certification Level 2: SILVER: Rs. 40,000/-
c) Certification Level 3: GOLD: Rs. 90,000/-
Subsidy on cost of ZED certification:
• Joining Reward of Rs. 10,000/- (Bronze will become free if availed)
• 80%-60%-50% for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises respectively.
• 10% for Women/SC/ST owned MSMEs OR MSMEs in NER/Himalayan/LWE/Island territories/aspirational districts.
• 5% for MSMEs which are also a part of the SFURTI OR Micro & Small Enterprises - Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP) of the Ministry.
Financial Assistance :
The Ministry of MSME also provides support to MSMEs under ZED certification Scheme
o Financial Assistance in Testing/Quality/Product Certification
o Subsidy on Handholding Support
o Subsidy on Technology Upgradation for Zero Effect Solutions
MSME KAWACH (Knowledge Acquisition through WASH for an Accelerated COVID-19 Handling) Certification: After taking ZED Pledge, MSMEs can avail support for their preparedness to mitigate COVID 19 risks after obtaining Certification based on WASH Standard.
All manufacturing MSMEs registered with the UDYAM registration portal (of the MoMSME) will be eligible to participate in MSME Sustainable (ZED) Certification and avail related benefits/incentives
The scheme is implemented by Quality Council of India (QCI).
How to apply
Eligible MSMEs shall apply through online portal : https://zed.msme.gov.in/
For any further query may kindly click on the following link to connect with ZED Team: https://zed.msme.gov.in/contact-us
Contact: Sh Vinamra Mishra, Director, Ministry of MSME, New Delhi.
The ZED Certification envisages promotion of Zero Defect Zero Effect (ZED) practices amongst MSMEs so as to:
• Encourage and enable MSMEs for manufacturing of quality products using latest technology, tools & to constantly upgrade their processes for achievement of high quality and high productivity with the least effect on the environment
• Develop an Ecosystem for ZED Manufacturing in MSMEs, for enhancing competitiveness and enabling exports
• Promote adoption of ZED practices and recognising the efforts of successful MSMEs
• Encourage MSMEs to achieve higher ZED Certification levels through graded incentives
• Increase public awareness on demanding Zero Defect and Zero Effect products through the MSME Sustainable (ZED) Certification
• Identify areas to improve upon, thereby assisting the Government in policy decisions and investment prioritization
|| Msme Sustainable (Zed) Certification Guidlelines