The basic idea behind the Infodesk is to provide speedy and easy access to information to the public on the services and activities of the development.
InfoDesk is computerised and supplemented by hard copies of information such as Brochures, pamphlets, books, etc. through the Publication section.
Prospective & existing entrepreneurs are welcome to the Infodesk at www.dcmsme.gov.in. A list of general information made available is as follows:-
Information provided to the Prospective Entrepreneurs:
1. How to set up a MSME unit and assist them through proper guidance.
2.Schemes and programmes implemented by the office of DC (MSME).
3. Small industry policies and schemes of various State Governments.
4. Information on the registration scheme and the registration forms.
5. Information on the IDR Act and the Notifications on definition, etc. issued under the IDR Act.
6. Credit policies of the Government.
7. Schemes of important organisations such as NSIC and SIDBI.
8. Guidelines and other information relating to PMRY.
9. Full Text Search of the Project profiles.
10. List of Items reserved for exclusive manufacture in MSME sector.
11. List of items reserved for exclusive purchase from small scale industries sector by Government Departments.
12. Statistics related to small scale industries.
13. Technical and marketing data, relating to MSME Enterprises.
Information and Facilitation Counter
The InfoDesk data is also available at Information and Facilitation Counter located at Headquarters-Ground Floor near Gate No.4, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Visitors can visit the counter or make enquiries over telephone on all working days at Telephone No. 011-3019219. Unpriced publications are also available for distribution at the Counter. Similarly, the various IFCs located in SISIs all over the country can be contacted for information by general public.
Web References (40)
The web links pertaining to MSME sector is an important collection of links to Web information.