Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) Schemes Under
XI Plan - The Government has announced formulation
of National Competitiveness Programme in 2005 with an objective
to support the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in their
endeavor to become competitive and adjust the competitive
pressure caused by liberalization and moderation of tariff
rates. Para 59 of the Budget Speech 2005 are as follow
Micro & Small
Enterprises Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP)
- DC(MSME) launched MSE-CDP for holistic development of selected MSEs clusters through value chain and supply chain management on co-operative basis. read more...
Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Upgradation
- The Scheme was launched in October, 2000 and revised w.e.f. 29.09.2005. The revised scheme aims at facilitating Technology Upgradation of Micro and Small Enterprises by providing 15% capital subsidy (12% prior to 2005) on institutional finance availed by them for induction of well established and improved technology in approved sub-sectors/products. The admissible capital subsidy under the revised scheme is calculated with reference to purchase price of Plant and Machinery. Maximum limit of eligible loan for calculation of subsidy under the revised scheme is also been raised Rs. 40 lakhs to Rs. 100 lakh w.e.f. 29-09.2005. read more...
- Credit Guarantee
Scheme - Collateral free loans upto a limit of Rs.50
lakhs - for individual MSEs. read more...
9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement Scheme
- Incentive Scheme of Reimbursement of expenses for acquiring
Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9000 certification/environment
management (EMS) ISO 14001 certification to the extent
of 75% or Rs.75,000/- whichever is lower.
- For individual SISIs/Ancillary/tiny/SSSBE units
- The scheme offers funding upto 75% in respect
of to and fro air fare for participation by MSME Entrepreneurs
in overseas fairs/trade delegations. The scheme also provide
for funding for producing publicity material (upto 25%
of costs) Sector specific studies (upto Rs. 2 lakhs) and
for contesting anti-dumping cases (50% upto Rs. 1 lakh)
- for individual MSMEs & Associations. read more...
- Assistance upto 90% or Rs.9.00 crores,
whichever is less for setting up new Mini Tool Rooms.
For upgradation of existing Tool Rooms, assistance is
75% or Rs.7.5 crores - for State Governments. read more...
of Micro Finance Programme
- Creating self employment
opportunities is one way of attacking poverty and solving
the problems of unemployment. There are over 24 crore people
below the poverty line in the country. read more...
of National Award
- The Micro, Small &Medium Enterprises
(MSMEs) in India have seen a vast development in the last
five decades. The MSMEs have registered tremendous growth
as also progress in terms of quality production, exports,
innovation, product development and import substitution,
very much beyond the expected objectives of setting up MSMEs
by the planners of industrial production base in the country. read more...
- Programmes & Schemes of the Ministry of MSME