ENCLOSURE: PART I
Formats of Proposals for Cluster Development
1. Summary Details of the proposed cluster chosen for intervention (Format at Annex I).
2. Selection Criteria used to select the above mentioned cluster in preference to any other contending cluster(s) (Possible guidelines at Annex II).
3. Primary and Secondary Objectives of the Proposed Intervention: Sustainable employment generation, poverty alleviation, faster growth of value of production of existing enterprises, productivity improvements, improved environmental compliance; all/some of the foregoing and/or any other–specify explicitly.
4. Key Problem Areas and Suggested Corresponding Strategic Interventions:
5. Expected Major Outputs: At the level of (i) individual firms, (ii) cluster, (iii) inter-cluster networks and (iv) policy on cluster development, in relation to the situation described above (illustrative output at Annex III).
6. Institutional Competencies: What proven competencies does your institution have in the strategic areas of intervention described at sr. no. 4 above? Please attach a summary sheet of the results achieved in any other cluster that you may have dealt with in the past (as per Annex III). If there is already a development initiative underway in the cluster or likely to be taken up, state the scope for value addition/complementation by your institution.
7. Management Structure for Proposed Cluster Project Implementation:
Draw the organisational structure for the proposed project, giving
the name of each person likely to be deployed with his/her role
and duration in person days across the project along with his/her
Note: Taking the proposed mechanism into account, reporting formats
for evaluation will be provided separately upon sanction of the
QUARTERLY PROGRESS REPORT OF SOFT PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
UNDER SMALL INDUSTRY CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME(SICDP)
Name of the product & location of the cluster